Discuss how the author uses language techniques to develop a main character in the novel, and how this character helps you understand one or more significant themes/ideas. Techniques could include figures of speech, syntax, word-choice (Islamic and Farsi words), style, symbolism, structure, foreshadowing, or narrative point of view.
- Paragraph one – Narrative point of view
- Paragraph two – Foreshadowing
- Paragraph three – another language techniques
- Narrative point of view – Farsi and Arabic
- Foreshadowing – what is coming
In the film The Kite Runner, author Khaled Hosseini uses many different language techniques to develop the novels main character, Amir. He first uses narrative point of view